JOHN: I dont have an hectare of land much less own a property that I can plant cacao seedlings.
MR. CACAO: Dont worry, John. Nothing will stop your dream of becoming a cacao grower without vast lands. Look what I did. I planted a grafted cacao seedling in a pot and allowed it to grow at our veranda at home. It now has sprouted a cherel!
Aside from that, these cacao seedlings can also bring in more oxygen in your home. They are pretty ornamental plants as well. Just make sure to give them enough sunshine and water! After 15 months you will be able to harvest from your potted gold!
Oh one more thing. Don’t worry that growing cacao at home will just attract mosquitoes okay? Did you know that the fallen cacao leaves can be a great ingredient for your DIY mosquito-repellant? Let me share the steps, John.
1. Boil cacao leaves on a shallow pan for 20 minutes. Separate the juice and leaves. Set aside
2. Finely chop the garlic and add the cacao juice. Set aside
3. Mix the essential oil together and pour onto the prepared juice.
4. Let it stand for at least 10 minutes to incorporate well.
5. Using funnel, pour over the liquid into a sprayer. Let it cool completely before using your natural insect repellant.
Be part of the largest cacao association by logging on through this link: http://plantaciondesikwate.com/individual-membership/ to avail of rewards & discounts when you purchase grafted seedlings.
CACAO LEVEL UP SEMINAR
February 21, 2019 10AM-5PM
3/F TriNoma, EDSA cor. North Ave., Quezon City, Metro Manila
CEO, Plantacion de Sikwate
* Filipino Aromatico Heirloom Cacao
* Planting the Heirloom Cacao (nursery to field)
President/Owner – Opulento Agriventures
* Cacao Biological farming system
* Biological pest control inputs
* Crop vaccination technology
Chocolatier, CMV Txokolat
* Chocolate Bar making
* Pinoy Craft of Chocolate bars
Executive Chef CHRISTOPHER CARANGIAN
Food Historian, Jose Rizal University
* Philippine Food and our National Hero Dr. Jose Rizal
SECURE A SEAT for P3,000 (Inclusive of meals and certificate)
To Reserve a Seat, SMS/call:
Mel Santos 09167170207
Mia Concepcion 09155130093
*** All payments are to be settled on or before February 18, 2019 via
Plantacion de Sikwate Cacao Producers Association, Inc.
Banco de Oro, J. Center Mandaue City Branch
Account No. 00419-032-4488
** Once you successfully have deposited your fee, take a photo of the deposit slip and send to PDSCACAO@gmail.com or inbox at PDSCACAO here at FB.
The PDS Market Connect aims to introduce sellers to buyers through the PDS Cacao Community.
*For members who have existing tablea businesses do contact us via PM. It is free to join the PDS Market Connect.
*A designated page is provided here that will be your online store. The PDS website has over 25,000 viewers (and counting) from here and abroad.
Seller: Ainerfe Cantoneros Holt (linked to FB address)
“We have different packaging depending the weight of orders.”
For orders call or SMS Jorie +63 910 445 8204.